Lead

Jul 27 07 8:20 PM

Tags : :

so who do you think is the strongest or the best?

is it Madara, Sasuke or Itachi..... (Result)

my grandma also likes naruto.....
......kill the killers! rob the robbers, rape the rapists?

#1 [url]

Jul 27 07 9:37 PM

If it turns out that Tobi really is Madara, then I would say he's the strongest. He would have to be considering that he's giving orders to the Akatsuki Leader, a man who has never tasted defeat, and the fact that even the Kyuubi recognized the sinister nature of his chakra.

#3 [url]

Jul 27 07 11:20 PM

With a chakra so sinister that Kyuubi recognized it, and the fact that Kyuubi, the most powerful of all the demons and a being who's lived possibly milleniums, cared to rember his/her name, I'd have to say Madara.

#4 [url]

Jul 28 07 1:41 AM

madara, especially since he took down the first hokage, could itachi or sasuke take down the first? who knows...

#6 [url]

Jul 28 07 1:50 AM

And here I thought Itachi killed off all of the Uchiha clan there was to kill save Saskue.

I still believe Itachi is the strongest of the three, but we'll see.

#9 [url]

Jul 28 07 4:27 PM

i'd say right now it has to be Madara.......
but Saskue probably has the most potential to surpass Madara, plus the Kyuubi also gave recognition to Saskue......

my grandma also likes naruto.....
......kill the killers! rob the robbers, rape the rapists?

#12 [url]

Aug 8 07 6:51 AM

I would have to say obito would be the weakest of the uchiha displayed in combat though..but he never really had a chance anyway.

https://www.facebook.com/blackrequiem117

#13 [url]

Aug 8 07 9:05 AM

platinumrenegade117 wrote:
I would have to say obito would be the weakest of the uchiha displayed in combat though..but he never really had a chance anyway.

Personally I agree with that assessment, but what intrigues me about Tobi is the fact that Saskue's blade appeared to go straight through him, but it didn't leave so much as a scratch on Tobi or his uniform, and he managed to survive all of Deidara's attempts to kill him in the past too. That guy is either so fast that we couldn't see his movements, or else he's a ghost. Then again, we now know for a fact that Tobi has a Sharingan left eye, so he may have used some kind of dimensional control to avoid Saskue's attack (Speculation of course).

Quick Reply

bbcode help