#2 [url]

Jan 21 07 3:20 PM

I agree with Chidori. ShikaTema is bund to happen, and InoChouji is also kind of obvious. The way she made fun of him in the beginning, and now that he's starting to become a more powerful ninja, she may start havung feelings for him.

The further you step into the light,
the stronger your shadow becomes

I still go on NMR...although noone else does :(

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jan 21 07 4:31 PM

I can't say for sure what would happen as far as Shikamaru's future relationships are concerned, but I will say that at this point in time I'm really leaning towards the possibility of Shikamaru and Temari being together.

Both of them are strategical thinkers (Shikamaru being the better of the two based on their match together in the Chuunin Exams), both show signs of maturity that I haven't seen in other characters around the same age (with the exception of Gaara now that he's the Kazekage), and Temari definitely has the kind of overbearing nature that seems to run in the female members of the Nara Clan.

Now while the last comment can be taken as no more than circumstantial at best, I can say that in my experience with all my friends, every one of them has married someone that is like their mother (in the case of sons) or father (in the case of daughters), so their is a chance that despite Shikamaru's wish to marry only a regular girl, he may very well end up with someone like his mother.

Also, I doubt Temari would accept anyone as a potential love interest unless they demonstrated a level of intelligence and skill to match (or in Shikamaru's case exceed) her own. Thus far, Shikamaru is the only one that can step up.

Quote    Reply   

Chuunin

#6 [url]

Jan 21 07 5:41 PM

I agree Shika Temari. It's actaully quite obvious. I hope so too. But isn't Temari older then Shika?

(\_/)
(O.o)
(><) < Help this Banana-Flavoured-Bunny rule the world by adding him to your siggy♥

imageimageimageimageimage

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Jan 21 07 5:55 PM

loon_toon142 wrote:
I agree Shika Temari. It's actaully quite obvious. I hope so too. But isn't Temari older then Shika?

By about three years if my memory serves. Then again age can be easily overlooked, too easily at times...

Quote    Reply   

Frogy

Jinchuuriki

#9 [url]

Jan 21 07 7:33 PM

Shikamaru is probably going to end up with temari, but i don't see ino and chouji getting together. i don't see much romance in naruto anyway except for sakura's obscession with sasuke. oh and there is asuma and, i forgot her name, the red eye genjetsu sensei. there is also naruto and hinata which makes like about four relationships.

imageimageimage
imageimage

click and fight http://bruceleo.mybrute.com

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 21 07 7:56 PM

Shikamaru and Temari? Ha ha! That's just funny. Not going to happen. Temari embodies every bad quality in a woman that he finds troublesome. She's troublesome.

Shikamaru and Hinata just seems more plausible. Think about it. I think he's attracted to Ino, but she's bubble-headed and a chatterbox.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Jan 21 07 8:06 PM

harleywarren wrote:
Shikamaru and Temari? Ha ha! That's just funny. Not going to happen. Temari embodies every bad quality in a woman that he finds troublesome. She's troublesome.

Shikamaru and Hinata just seems more plausible. Think about it. I think he's attracted to Ino, but she's bubble-headed and a chatterbox.

dude what u talkin bout?! shikamaru and temari makes total sense!!!

Temari saved Shikamaru... they're all talkative to each other and junk
it's so ridiculously obvious

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Jan 21 07 11:30 PM

harleywarren wrote:

Shikamaru did admit that if Ino would just put on a little weight, she would be a lot better looking. Then again, I think that comment has both a literal meaning and figurative meaning to it.

Ino is obsessed with Saskue (and it would any other man who resembles physically), but despite her good looks and confident personality she is self-conscious and insecure leading her to constantly diet in hopes that being skinny will finally get Saskue's attention.

Thus Shikamaru also meant that if she would simply stop worrying about her physical appearance on concentrate on more important things (say for example her ninja arts or personality), it would be better for her in the long run.

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Jan 22 07 2:24 AM

i think the whole long distance thing of shika and temari would work. if he needed to get there fast, just jump in Gai's back, and he could be at sand village in half a day. awww yeahh

Quote    Reply   

Frogy

Jinchuuriki

#16 [url]

Jan 22 07 6:07 PM

jumping on Gai's back will probably be too troublesome for Shikamaru. i think that it will probably be Temari traveling to Konoha not the guy who thinks everything in the world is too troublesome.

imageimageimage
imageimage

click and fight http://bruceleo.mybrute.com

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Jan 22 07 6:53 PM

Frogy wrote:
jumping on Gai's back will probably be too troublesome for Shikamaru. i think that it will probably be Temari traveling to Konoha not the guy who thinks everything in the world is too troublesome.

I think the whole idea of dating and courtship would be too troublesome for Shikamaru. It would be up to Temari to simply tell him they're going out on a date and that he's going to enjoy it.

Quote    Reply   

Jounin

#19 [url]

Jan 22 07 7:37 PM

narutochidori1234 wrote:
i think its Ino + Chouji and Shikamaru + Temari cuz i've seen signs of a ino+chouji thing going on and shikamaru + temari's pretty obvious....

i agree. i think that choiji likes ino. and ino well... i think she will get over his "fat" issue. temari in my opinion has a bigger chance to go out with shika. i think that ino and choiji and temari and shika make more sence. but thats just in my opinion.

imageimageThanks Vejito!

http://xmarjoriex6.deviantart.com/

http://narutomanga.17.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3509&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=20 lease vote on new Layout!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help